For applicants who are interested to apply for the job, please email to Deliana@hotelnostalgia.com.sg
Front Desk Team Leader or Front Desk Senior Executive
- Prepare workstation at the start of shift and ensure all equipment and required work materials are in order.
- Perform lobby ambassador duties including but not limited to the following: attend to guests upon arrival and directing guests to the designated check in / out locations; engaging and interacting with guests during the wait to enhance the guests’ arrival experience.
- Report and document incidents that command management’s attention; incidents may include vandalism, fight, fire, abuse, accidents, etc.
- Monitor activities in both front and back of the house; report any suspicious characters, items and/or activities to Security Department.
- Respond to emergency situations.
- Respond to guest requirements as long as they are safe, legal and economically sound.
- Pays attention to details and have strong customer service skills.
- Mature, meticulous, resourceful, organized and able to work independently.
- A team player and takes initiative to assist other Team Members when required.
- Have impeccable follow-through; and “Can Do” attitude and mindset.
- Be willing to work any day and any shift (including night shift).
- Good guest relation and problem solving skills.
- Good planning and execution skills Ability to manage time, organize, good communication and motivational skills.
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies.
- Able to work independently after probation.
- Minimum 1 year experience.